Wednesday, January 15, 2014

BELL BONE DENSITY WITH CALCIUM

Contact me here to order this product
Price =N=6,000

Highlights: 
  • Suitable for seniors who are losing their bone density and calcium 
  • Great for women after they are into menopause, they start to lose bone density because of hormone imbalance
  • Can be used for athletic recovery after bone injuries or accidents
  • 12 herbs, minerals, transporters and vitamins
Ingredients:
Calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, d-glucosamine hydrochloride, horsetail extract, betaine hydrochloride, indole-3-carbinol, l-proline, zinc, vitamin K2, vitamin D3, copper, boron. 


Directions:
Take 2-4 capsules per day as required.

Testimonials:
 No more fractures after taking Bell #37!
I had fractures in my spine and bone density tests showed I have osteoporosis. I was prescribed Fosamax and couldn’t take it anymore as I had side effects. After taking Bell Bone Density Recovery #37 for 2 years I have no more fractures. Great product! 
Nella Rakhman, 72, Louisville, KY, Phone (502) 493-8790

 I improved my bone density!
After menopause I was diagnosed with thinning of the bones (Osteopenia). I was taking Fosamax. My bone density started to improve tremendously after I was taking Bell Bone Density Recovery #37 according to my last bone density test. Thank you for this wonderful product.
Anita Gandhi, Edmonton, AB  

No comments:

Post a Comment