Wednesday, January 15, 2014

BELL BLOOD SUGAR IMBALANCE

Contact me here to order for this product
Price =N=6,000

 Highlights: 
  • Strengthens all the organs involved in the blood sugar process, like liver, adrenals and the pancreas
  • Good for hypoglycemia and people who are gaining weight due to blood sugar imbalance
  • Helps control your weight and prevent diabetes
  • All natural and safe ingredients
Ingredients:
Gymnema extract, white mulberry extract, prickly pear extract, bitter melon extract, cassia extract, dragon's blood palm extract, chromium, vanadium. 

Directions:



Testimonials:
Blood sugar imbalance and weight problems are gone!
For 10 years I was wrestling blood glucose problems. After I started to take Bell Blood Sugar Metabolism #40 about 18 months ago I have no more blood sugar imbalance and excessive cravings for sugar and carbohydrates that caused weight gain, my blood pressure is normal and I lost my excess weight. I will keep on using #40.
Kabirul Islam, 67, Jackson Heights, NY, Phone (347) 692-5113, Email islamkabirul87@yahoo.com
For 3 years now Bell #40 completely controlled my diabetes!
Three years ago I had diabetes #2. I did not want to prick my fingers to test my blood and take Metforman pills. I wanted to control it naturally. Bell Blood Sugar Metabolism #40 completely controls my diabetes. I have used this product for 3 years. Great product!
Ronald Watson, 71, Seattle, WA, Phone (206) 767-5502
Blood sugar went from 17 to 5.2!
My blood sugar was out of line for the last 14 years and I didn’t know what to do about it. My sister had the same problem and solved it by taking Bell Blood Sugar Metabolism #40. I had the same success by taking just 3 capsules a day. My blood sugar went from 17 to 5.2 (Canadian measurements).
Marie Reid, 64, Roddickton, NL, Phone (709) 457-2279

No comments:

Post a Comment