Wednesday, January 15, 2014

BELL PEPPER CREAM

Contact me here to order this product
Price =N=6,000

Highlights: 
  • Pepper cream for joint relief, pulled muscles, and sprains 
  • Gives temporary quick relief 
  • Made from cayenne pepper oil 
Ingredients:
Cayenne pepper oil, 10% of emu oil, shark chondrotin, glucosamine, camphor, eucalyptus, peppermint, menthol, winter green, varonic, lubragel 

Directions:
For external use only. Apply 2-3 times a day. Start with a thin layer, next time thicker for faster relief. Contains cayenne pepper oil. Wash hands with soap and brush under finger nails. 

Testimonials


Pain in my feet & ankles went away!
For the last 10 years I tried all the rubs and drugs with little success. After applying the Bell Roll-On Pepper Cream #2b in 15 minutes my feet got hot from the pepper and the pain went away. I was amazed.
Jane Norling, 71, La Mesa, CA
 
Pain limits joy of life
I rub my knees and shoulders with Bell Pepper Cream and sleep PAIN FREE. I'm glad it does work. I've tried others.
Donetta E. Gaither, Washington, DC 
 
Immediate pain relief
80% pain relief immediately. I apply pepper cream twice a day. Can get around much better. My husband is using the cream for his neck and can turn his head now while driving. The cream did give me the intended extra relief in combination with 5 capsules of your shark cartilage taken internally.
Shirley & Howard Stribbell, Kenora ON
  

No comments:

Post a Comment