Wednesday, January 15, 2014

BELL STOP HAIR LOSS

Contact me here to order for this product
Price =N=6,500

 
Highlights: 

  • Contains powerful DHT block
  • Unique combination of natural ingredients 
  • Helps to rejuvenate your hair for a fuller and thicker appearance
Ingredients:
Fo-ti extract, fenugreek extract, beta-sitosterol, bamboo extract, stinging nettle extract, rosemary extract, biotin.

Directions:
Take 2 capsules per day over a period of 60 days or as directed by a health care provider. 


Testimonials
My thyroid medication caused hair loss and #77 stopped it!
have tried other products that didn’t give the results I had with #77. I am hoping to see growth in those thin areas.
Ernestine Taylor, 65+, Las Cruces, NM, Phone (575) 373-9655
 
A true joy as my hair appears thicker!
In the last 8-10 years I tried so many things to regain the natural good looks of my hair and nothing worked. After taking Bell Treatment #77 for 1 month I noticed an improvement and after completing the treatment in 2 months I was enjoying that full and thick hair again I used to have. I am telling many others I see who could benefit from the wonderful product.
Barbara A Cook, 69, Sanford, FL, Phone (321) 277-9622
 
A pleasant surprise #77 actually worked!
Last 5 years I started to notice that I am losing hair. A friend had good results with #77 and that is why I gave it a try and it worked for me, too. I was skeptical because there are so many products on the market that don’t produce good results. It was a pleasant surprise. My hair looks much better now and I hope with #77 I can avoid getting bald. Thank you very much.
Boris Koretsky, 76, North York, ON, Phone (647) 701-8308
  

1 comment:

  1. I was looking for this kind of information that I received from here..Bell shark cartilage

    ReplyDelete